SOLUTE is committed to protecting your privacy and guarantees the compliance with the personal data protection legislation. The personal information will be treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner. Data will be processed exclusively for explicit and legitimate purposes.
Who is the personal data controller?
The personal data controller in conformity with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Etulos SOLUTE, S.L. It is a corporation duly registered in Mercantil Registry of Madrid, with Tax Identification Number (CIF) B-84591437 and with corporate address at Avenue Cerro del Águila, 3 building 2, office 1C2.
What personal data do we collect?
- Customers and prospective customers and their representatives.
- Visitors to SOLUTE's facilities.
- Suppliers, business partners and their representatives.
- Personal information collected about you by SOLUTE’s customers. SOLUTE’s customers are responsible for their own personal information collection and processing practices.
Purpose and legitimacy of the treatment
- Fulfill the necessary legal or regulatory obligations.
- Manage the relationship stablished between the User and SOLUTE.
- Manage the applications for participation in selection processes.
- Manage contact data within the scope of contractual and commercial relations.
- Data derived from the provision of the service or product.
- Mandatory cookies are necessary to proper functioning of the Site. For example, remembering your login details and providing a secure login.
- Functional cookies help us to optimize the Site. For example, they help us collect statistics, save your preferences regarding social interactions or allow you to post comments on our Site.
- Advertising cookies allow SOLUTE to offer personalized advertising content based on your interests in their browsers and devices.
The User can delete or block the cookies installed by configuring the navigator installed in their computer. The service provided and the contents of the Site may be affected partially or completely depending on the change of configuration of cookies carried out.
User may request the limitation of the processing of the data under the circumstances of art. 18 GDPR, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
These rights may be exercised by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
This written communication must include the User's name, address, date of birth and a photocopy of the National Identity Card or any other document that can identify the User.
If you have not been able to exercise your rights, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or equivalent supervisory authority.
How long is personal data retained?
SOLUTE retain the personal information for the following retention periods:
- The information about the User collected to engage in transactions with our customers, suppliers, and business partners and to process purchases of our products and services, will be retained for the period of the transaction or service, or longer as legally required.
- The contact information, such as your email address or phone number collected online in our sites, will be retained as long as we have an active (customer) or relationship with you. We treat you as an active contact if (i) you have interacted with SOLUTE or updated your contact details and preferences within the last 18 months; and (ii) you have not made a deletion request.
- If you have visited a SOLUTE facility, the personal information necessary to allow you to enter the facility will be retained for one year after your last visit for record retention purposes.
- The personal information necessary to preserve your opt-out preferences is retained for 4 years (or longer, as necessary to comply with applicable law).
All these time periods are without prejudice to any data retention obligations required by applicable law in each case to address the liabilities arising from the processing.
© 2021 Etulos Solute, S.L.